Here you’ll know 5 Ways to Open Control Panel in Windows 10. All of these methods are simple and easy. It comes handy sometimes when you several methods to open Control Panel in Windows 10. Let’s start the guide now.
1. By Start button
– Click the Start button to open the main Menu.type
– Type control panel in the search box.
– Click Control Panel from the result list.
2. Access Control Panel from the Quick Access Menu:
– Press Windows+X and then choose Control Panel from the list.
3. Go to Control Panel through the Settings Panel:
– Press Windows+I, and tap Control Panel on it.
4. Open Control Panel in the File Explorer:
– File Explorer-> select Desktop->double-tap Control Panel.
5. Open the program via Run:
– Start button-> input cmd-> click Command Prompt to open it.
Thanks for Reading.