Blow up your friends in mini-games ranging from capture-the-flag to hockey! Featuring 8 player local/networked multiplayer, gratuitous explosions, advanced ragdoll face-plant physics, pirates, ninjas, barbarians, insane chefs, and more.
BombSquad supports touch screens as well as a variety of controllers so all your friends can get in on the action.
You can even use phones and tablets as controllers via the free ‘BombSquad Remote’ app.
BombSquad is hands down one of the best entries on Google Play this month, and maybe even this season. It is silly, fun and addictive, offering tons of ways to play alone and in groups, over the local WiFi, or in the network. The game is a visual delight, and it throws power-ups at you more than it throws enemies to fight, in the single player mode. Its most shining gem, though, is the controllers support and up to 8-players multiplayer options. It is free to play for up to three players, and there are no limitations on the time you can spend playing.
Note: Android TV users: a compatible gamepad is required to play (or a phone/tablet running the ‘BombSquad Remote’ app)
- Hilarious gameplay – dramatic sound tracks, epic slo-mo elimination, and my favorite – the sticky bombs that when thrown properly can stick to your enemies’ heads. I know it sounds creepy, but it’s actually very funny, and kids can play, too.
- Did I mention there is a kid mode, with less violence? There is!
- Plenty of fun for a single player
- Even more perks in multiplayer mode – local WiFi Direct, over the network, on your Android TV, Fire TV or Mac, and even using your Android device as a controller
- The game is free to play, and even through you will need to pay $5 is you have more than three friends willing to play together, anything below that cap can be enjoyed for hours on end
- Excellent ragdoll physics
- Great 3D visuals
- A great variety of ways to kick your opponents – throw them off the cliff, punch them, kick them around, toss and turn them until they dissolve.
- Smooth performance, great execution, fantastic for parties
- Great variety of controllers to choose from
- An option to set your own sound tracks
– Bug fixes
File Name : Latest BombSquad (Pro Edition) Apk
File Size : 51.1 MB
Publisher : not-available
OS Support: Android