Today i’ll share How to Change Android ID with Android ID Changer. Doing Free Recharge is trending these days. Most of the Android Apps track your Android Device ID in order to provide recharges & offers for the limited time for a specific Android mobile. But once you Change Android device ID then no one will know what’s your real Android Device. You can use that Offers for Unlimited Times. So whatever may be the reasons if you are looking for any Trick to Change Device ID of your Android then your are on the right place.
What is Android ID?
Android Device ID is a unique alpha-numeric Identification code associated with your mobile device. When we change the device ID then no will can track us. Actually, many websites & Android applications track your Android device id and make a log of your data. But once you change your android device id no one know you who you are, what’s your real Android phone. Android Device ID is the main identity of your Android device. Also, the Android Device ID may be needed if you need some assist from Customer Support with certain issues.
Requirements to Change Android Device ID?
- An Android phone.
- Unknown Sources Enabled (In case if not enabled or to enable it, Go to Setting >> Security >> Tick on “Unknown Source”)
- Android ID Changer App APK File (shared below)
- Your Android must be Rooted.
How to Change Android Device ID of your Android Phone?
I think there is no task easier than Changing the Device ID of an Android. Because it’s very easy. Below are the necessary steps
Steps to Change Android ID in Just 2 Seconds:
- One you installed it, open the Android ID Changer App.
- Then it will ask for root permission just Grant it (allow it).
- After that Android ID Changer will show you your Current ID.
- I recommend you to take backup of your Current ID before your change it because it may need in future.
- Just click on Download Icon from the top right corner and in the next screen click on Backup ID, and you’re done.
- Hurray..! It’s Time To Change Android ID in 2 Seconds.
- Click on + icon from Top Right Corner, It will generate new ID and after that click on “Save New ID”.
- That’s It….!
In this post, you have learnt How to Change Android Device ID of your Android smartphone. As I already said that Many Android apps provide a particular recharge or other offers for an Android device only for limited time. So it’s time to bypass those limits. Change your Android ID in 2 Seconds. Enjoy & Stay connected for more Tricks.