Google Street View
Google Street View can now automatically detect and blur faces, group unpublished 360 photos, and soon point out places that should be photographed. Google is imbuing the Street View app with some clever new features in its latest update. This version adds automatic face detection for 360 photos for quick blurring, groups together unpublished 360 photos by place or time, and adds a share link to user profiles. Additionally, a teardown shows that there’s a new feature on the way that will clue in ambitious users about nearby places that should be photographed.
Explore world landmarks, discover natural wonders, and step inside locations such as museums, arenas, restaurants, and small businesses with Google Street View.
Also create photo spheres to add your own Street View experiences. Start with your phone’s camera or add a one–shot spherical camera (like the RICOH THETA S) for easy 360º photography. Then, you can publish to Google Maps to share your photo spheres with the world.
■■ Features ■■
• Browse — or be notified of — Google’s newest special collections
• Explore all of Street View (including contributions from others)
• Review your public profile of published photo spheres
• Manage your private photo spheres
• Immerse yourself in photo spheres with Cardboard mode
Creating and sharing photo spheres:
• Use your phone’s camera (no camera accessories required)
• Connect to a spherical camera to capture in one tap
• Share to Google Maps as immersive photo spheres
• Share privately as flat photos
■■ Whats New ■■
• Unpublished 360 photos will now group together based on place or time.
• Automatically detect faces for blurs in 360 photos.
• You can now share links to user profiles.
• Lots of feature improvements and bug fixes.
■■ Screenshot ■■
This app has no advertisements.
Requirements: Varies with device
Latest Version: Google Street View 220.127.116.11311392 Apk (37.3 MB)
Do not forget to say THANKS if you like our post. Support us by sharing this post with your friends on social media.