Today I will share how to create strong but easy password. We know only secure password is one that you can’t remember easily, but there are times when you can’t use a password manager and need to store on your memory. Everyday vulnerability was discovered for lack of efficient online security. That way you need a strong password that also easy to remember.
How to Create Strong But Easy Password
- Crackers use different dictionaries for crack password,like: English words, names, foreign words, phonetic patterns and so on for roots; two digits, dates, single symbols and so on for appendages. They run the dictionaries with various capitalizations and common substitutions: “$” for “s”, “@” for “a”, “1″ for “l” and so on. This guessing strategy quickly breaks about two-thirds of all passwords. I suggest you don’t use these passwords.
2. You can use some your feverite sentence or question as your password but some modify it before using it. The sentence can be anything personal and memorable for you. Take the words from the sentence, then abbreviate and combine them in unique ways to form a password. Here are four sample sentences that I put together.
- poo always angry ==> poo @lwa@s @n9ry. [here zero=character O, a=@,g=9]
3. Minimum strong password length is: 8 but i would to suggest you that use always 10+ length password for high level of security password.
4. Never reuse the same password. If anyone hack your pass then he/she trying to access your other sites. Make sure your password recovery options are up to date. This will be very helpful in case of retrieving password.
5. You can use random password generator site: Click here!
There create many new passwords that are at least 10 characters in length and include numbers and capital letters. Then you reorganized that password that helpful remembering for you.
Hope this article will helpful to you.