Today you will know way To Install Dolby Atmos On Any Android Phone. If you are also using Android device and unable to use Dolby Atmos on your phone, then this tutorial is specially for you. We all loves to listen music. Every Android phone have a default Music player which is pretty cool. But one of the main problem of using stock music player is, it doesn’t have a quality voice.
You might start getting many issues regarding to Music, voice on your phone while listening to songs in any Music player. Many people tries different types of Players from Google play store, but no one from them is much useful. They doesn’t satisfy you fully. Every person have a different type of view to listen Songs. Some loves Music with high Bass, while some loves normal songs.
Well, according to me, Android phone’s default media player is designed for satisfying to normal person’s needs. It shows equality for every user. You can’t able to increase, Bass, Treble or anything in your song using that app. But there are hundreds of other applications available for Android phone, which allows you to set your Music voice according to your need.
One of the best app for Music lovers is Dolby Atmos. You can hear your songs according to your need using this application. It’s a free app, but it’s installation process is not much easier. According to me, it’s a simple task, and I am sure after reading this full guide, you can also repeat same words :-p . Let you know, Dolby Atmos is default app for some Android devices of Lenovo and other mobile phones of Amazon company. But you can also enjoy this awesome app on your Android mobile. By following this simple guide, you are able to Install and use Dolby Atmos on any Android phone.
Features Of Dolby Atmos For Android:
- You can equalize music according to your need.
- Enjoy High Quality voice on your Android.
- Best and Simplest app with super interface.
- Available without any cost.
Disadvantages of this Dolby Atmos Method:
- Supports devices after 4.3x Jelly Bean. Please Don’t try thisa method on Below 4.3 Devices, it may brick your device.
- To Uninstall you need another zip file which will uninstall Dolby Atmos – Uninstaller Zip
Requirements To Use Dolby Atmos On Any Android:
- Dolby Atmos Zip File – Download From Here.
- Custom Recovery Mode (eg: CWM/TWRP,etc.)
- Patience, and nothing much! 😀
How To Install Dolby Atmos On Android:
1) First of all download Dolby Atmos .Zip file on your device (Link given in the Requirements section).
2) Put this Zip file on your Phone memory or on SD card, no matters.
3) Switch off your Android and wait for sometime.
4) Now, boot your device into the Recovery Mode, by pressing Power + Volume Up + Home Button.
Every Android have a different method to open Recovery mode, so I suggest you to search on Google about your device.
5) Now click on Install from options.
6) Search and select downloaded Zip file to install Dolby Atmos on your device.
7) Let the recovery flash that file on your phone, so just wait for few seconds until it’s complete process.
8) Now, Reboot your device to successfully install Dolby Atmos on your phone.
Here is how it looks like after opening:
That’s it guys. So it isn’t a easy process for installing Dolby Atmos on any Android phone? I hope your answer is Yes. This is the easiest and best way for using this app on your mobile. Now, it’s completely installed on your device and you can check out Sound quality using this.
Common Questions You Might Ask Us
Q.) Do I need rooted Mobile phone?
Ans- No, You don’t need rooted Mobile phone
Q.) Can I flash Dolby Atmos With my stock recovery?
Ans- No, You can’t flash this with stock recovery
Q.) My Mobile Is Stuck into BootLoop What to do Now?
Ans- You have to flash Stock ROM again in your device or try installing any custom ROM
Q.) How to Flash Custom Recovery in my device?
Ans- This process is different for different mobile phone so you need to check on Google and try this trick.
Q.) How To Uninstall Dolby Atmos From my device
Ans- You can easily uninstall Dolby atmos by flashing Uninstaller.zip file by doing above process again
So, this is How to install Dolby Atmos on Android device. You can easily install and use Dolby Atmos on your phone by following this simplest guide. I hope it’s successfully installed on your mobile with this tutorial. Thank you for reading this.