Jiofi Exchange Offer – Exchange Your Old 3G/4G Dongle With Jiofi Device At Rs.999
After releasing many offers for its mobile users, Reliance Jio has launched another new offer for new user that is JioFi Exchange Offer. Here you can exchange your old 3G dongle device with JioFi HotSpot Device at just Rs 999 only. Yes you heard it right, Reliance Jio has announced Now Exchange your any company old 3G/4G dongle (i don’t think dead dongles are also eligible for exchange) and Get JioFi Device for Rs 999. The Market price of this JioFi Device is Rs 1999. You have to Buy the Jio Sim with (Rs 99+309) Recharge, which is compulsory for All. So Hurry up and Exchange your JioFi Device at Rs 999 !!
How to Exchange your Old 3G/4G Dongle with JioFi Device:-
1) First of all, Visit on your nearest Reliance Mini store/Xpress store.
2) Now Ask them You want to Exchange your Old 3G/4G Dongle/datacard/Hotspot router and want JioFi Device (JioFi 3 is latest device than JioFi 2)
3) Now You have to Purchase the Jio Sim with Recharge of (Rs 99+309), Recharge is Compulsory.
4) Now Provide your aadhaar Card number and verify it via Fingerprint and your aadhaar card details get fetch into their system.
5) Now Your Jio Sim get Activated within 1 hour.
6) That’s it, Your Old 3g/4g Dongle get exchanged with JioFi Device.
What is JioFi:-
LYF-powered JioFi is a portable broadband device brought to you by Reliance Digital. JioFi device allows multiple users and mobile devices to access Jio’s 4G high-speed internet connectivity and create a personal Wi-Fi hotspot. The LYF-powered JioFi device can connect a minimum of 10 devices + 1 USB connection, with some models having the ability to support many more connections.
What documents do I need to carry to get a Jio SIM ?
For a faster and paperless processing, you may opt for Jio eKYC SIM activation process which will be done using your Aadhar Card. If you do not have a local Aadhar number, please visit your nearest Reliance Digital/Dx Mini store with original and a copy of valid Proof of Address (POA), Proof of Identity (POI) documents and a passport size photograph.
Still if you have any doubt then you can go your nearest Reliance Mini store/Xpress store.