When it comes to music players for Android, there’s no shortage of free players and after pretty much trying all the good ones, you will come back to just one and that’s Poweramp. Ever since Gingerbread days till now, Poweramp continues to be the most powerful music player for Android and has a huge fan following.
Ease of use:
Besides the features, the customizations, one thing Poweramp has in its favor is how easy it is to get to grips with. The music player has big album artwork, clear, easy to use controls and quick access to settings, albums, playlists and the equalizer.
Finding all the music you have on your device is a straight forward process since Poweramp will scan it for you and at any point you can just hit the “Rescan” option to import new music or browse folders manually. You’ve got options to create playlists and create a queue to cue up what you want to listen to next.
With a good pair of headphones the equalizer can make a world of difference to the sound you’re hearing. Split into two parts, you have the actual equalizer with presets, sliders, bass and treble controls and on a separate tab controls for tone and volume. If you’re happy enough tweaking around yourself you’ll be able to get it to your liking. Personally, opening up presets and turning it to “rock” every time does the business.
It’s especially noticeable – or so I think – when you’re playing FLAC files. The enhancement was worth turning it on for. But sound quality is highly subjective. The important thing is that Poweramp gives you every opportunity to get it just how you like it.
Theming Poweramp is as easy as going to the Google Play Store and finding one you like. Some are free, some are not. But there’s plenty out there to choose from. That’s not to say the stock player isn’t nice enough looking, because it’s not bad. But when you open it up to other creative souls to go nuts with you end up with some pretty special looking creations. What themes don’t do – thankfully – is alter the basic operation of the app. So controls will remain where they should be, they just might look a little different.
Applying themes is easy, too. Under settings you go into “Look and feel” and hit theme. The developers have built a couple of different basic themes into the app, and they’re OK. But the third-party themers out there have done a fantastic job creating some visual masterpieces for your music player. To get the best, you’re definitely going to want to hit the Play Store.
There are also have many other cool features. Just install it and Enjoy.
To be honest the power-amp music player app is probably the most popular music player app available on Android’s play store. Beyond any questions Power-amp is a premium looking music player app which is one of my favorite, most likely I have been using for it from several months. I personally recommend you to instantly download it into your smart phone & feel the difference of snappy components; defiantly it’s an excellent application which worth having.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
Instructions for Patcher:
- Uninstall old Poweramp and reboot
- Now install the Poweramp from Play Store or our site but dont launch it
- Open the patcher apk and follow the instructions given
- First patch and then activate
File Name : Latest Poweramp Music Player Full APK [Latest] File Size : 6.3 MB
Publisher : not-available
OS Support: Android