Bitcoin is now very popular for all in the world. Also Bitcoin has became a very hot topic in India. Some days back, no one was much interested in it. But now everyone wants to know What is Bitcoin and How to earn from Bitcoin etc. Here in this article I will provide you a Unocoin coupon code by which you can get Bitcoin of Rs 200 for free.
Before going to main topic; Let us know What is Bitcoin & What is Unocoin.
What Is Bitcoin?
It’s a cryptocurrency, which means it exists only in the digital world.
It was developed in 2009 by someone – we still don’t know who for sure – using the name Satoshi Nakamoto and is based on a payment system that allows one person to pay another, without the need for any middle parties, such as banks.
There is only a limited number of bitcoins in circulation and new bitcoins are created at a predictable and decreasing rate.
Why To Invest In Bitcoin?
Bitcoin Price is now increasing drastically.
Understand by a Example : One of my friend get Rs 200 Bitcoin using some coupon code one years back. Now that has converted to Rs 1500. It price is increasing drastically.
Bitcoin’s increasing value is due to the fact that its popularity has rocketed in recent years. In 2009, there were fewer than 10,000 transactions in bitcoin. By May this year that number had trebled.
I hope You understand What Is Bitcoin and its advantage.
Now What Is Unocoin?
Unocoin is India’s leading bitcoin company. It enables Indians to buy, sell, store, use and accept bitcoin. Apart from Buying and Selling Bitcoins, you can Send & Receive Bitcoins. Unocoin can also be used to do Prepaid/Postpaid Recharges. Unocoin can be accessed from the Website and Unocoin also has an Android & iOS App.
Now lets come to the main topic. How to get bitcoin of Rs 200 for free using Unocoin coupon code.
Steps To Follow for Mobile User:
1. First of all, Download the Unocoin app from Playstore. Click Here To Download
2. Now just sign up by filling all the details.
Note : In the Coupon Code: Use FBA200 to get Rs 200 bitcoin for free.
3. After filling all the detail. Click on complete registration.
4. Now verify your email address. To verify email address is mandatory in order to activate your account.
5. After verifying your email, Log in to your account.
6. Now choose 6 digit passcode.
How To Check Whether I Got Rs 200 Bitcoin Or Not?
1. To check how much bitcoin you have, First log in to your account.
2. Now click on Bitcoin Coin, There you will see the your Bitcoin balance.